Transcript Request

Current students who need a high school transcript should visit the counseling office to request a transcript.
Former students/graduates must complete a transcript request form, available in the main office or by downloading the form below, and return it with an original signature to the Counseling Office.
Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the recipient/organization requested.